Conductivity Sensor LFS1305
Available from Innovative Sensor Technology, USA Division
The IST AG LFS1305 conductivity sensor offers a typical cell constant of 0.86 cm-1 and a conductivity measuring range from 100 μS/cm to 200 mS/cm within an operating temperature range of -30 °C to +100 °C. However, it easily withstands temperatures over 130 °C enabling processes like sterilization by autoclaving.
Further advantages of the LFS1305 thin-film conductivity sensor include:
- Wide conductivity and temperature range
- Fast response time
- Optimal accuracy
- Resistance to various chemicals1)
- Excellent long-term stability
- Integrated RTD for temperature compensation
- Four-electrode measurement2)
Customer-specific sensor available upon request
The IST AG LFS1305 conductivity sensor is available with Pt/Ni-wires as standard wires.