FS7 Flow Sensor for gas flow applications up to 150 °C
Available from Innovative Sensor Technology, USA Division
The IST AG FS7 thermal mass flow sensors are the successors of the FS5 flow sensors and exhibit a symmetrical heater design and enhanced sensitivity. The FS7 flow sensor is applicable in gas and offer excellent long-term stability. The small thermal mass of the FS7 sensor provides a fast response time. Additionally, the standard FS7 sensor is also available with a housing which is easily implemented into various applications.
Further advantages of the FS7 thermal mass flow sensor include:
- Easy adaptation in various applications and housings
- Excellent long-term stability
- Simple signal processing
- Simple calibration
- Stable platinum technology
- Excellent reproducibility
- Customer-specific sensor available upon request.
The IST AG FS7 flow sensors are optimal for measuring gas flow in various flow applications.